i just checked my email & found this. i think i would die of heart failure if someone ever gave this to me! thank you michelle for knowing me so well :)
OMG!! I KID YOU NOT... I saw one of these last year and was at the check out ready to buy it for you & mom made me put it away!!!!!!!! I'm so not kidding lol lol lol lol lol!!!! hahahahahha! oh man! I'm glad I didn't, I would have hated to cause your early death.
6 comments:
OMG!! I KID YOU NOT... I saw one of these last year and was at the check out ready to buy it for you & mom made me put it away!!!!!!!! I'm so not kidding lol lol lol lol lol!!!! hahahahahha! oh man! I'm glad I didn't, I would have hated to cause your early death.
:)
ugh...I hate that movie. What a creepy barbie doll!!
Hahaha! That is so funny! Especially for you!
That's the perfect gift for you, Megan!!! haha
I looked at your blog at 4:30 a.m and busted out laughing!
Post a Comment