Thursday, March 24, 2011

need a laugh?

i got my nail done.  not ten, just one nail.
 
"you so preh-tay.  you have boyfriend?"
"no."
"ohhhh. well you get your nail done & you will get boyfriend!"
"uh huh. okay."
"it true. yousopreh-taywithyournaildoneyougetboyfrienditsonicewhatcoloryouwant?"

it doesn't matter where you go, that is the conversation you will have!
don't believe me?
watch this.
i have seen that a million times & still laugh!

it's always an experience. haha
i do like antwon.  he did a really good job. 
(but we all know his name is not antwon. i just smiled & nodded when he told me)

4 comments:

Aaron Garza said...

remember that time we got our nails done? ha, basically the same conversation.

and i couldn't help but mimic his accent when i was there. :)

Darren & Emily said...

"Just one...do I get to pick which one?"

Cassie Jae said...

Wait, why just one?

Kristina said...

Oh my gosh love love love that video! And Chelly and I just had that conversation last night; when your single all you hear is "when are you getting married" When you get married all people ask is "whem are you having a baby" AND it never goes away! I have 8 and STILL hear "when are you having another one" LOL oh well, I guess people need something to chat about; and we ARE so easy to chat about right? :)