Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Worth the Wait

So what if I've forgotten about updating the old bloggy blog? I know, total slacker. In no particular order here are pictures and thoughts:

One of the many reasons I love living in Arizona: The sunsets & sunrises are AMAZING.

Brandon & me after Patrick (his younger brother) had his missionary farewell.

Chelsea & Patrick at Famous Dave's BBQ-It's his favorite restaurant & wanted to go one last time before he left for 2 years.

Katie & me in Park City. Us, along with Chelsea & Michelle went up one night & had a lot of fun! We ate dinner and then walked around downtown, eating fudge, taking a trolley ride & completed with ice cream in -50 degrees! (okay, so maybe it wasn't THAT cold...but I did forget how cold it CAN get!)

I told Cassie it was weird that now I was visiting from Arizona, visiting HER in Utah!

Ah. Some of my absolute favorite girls! We got together for a dinner at Amanda & Jake's (thanks again!) and had a wonderful time catching up & laughing.

Heather, Me, Mom & Chelsea at Aaron's (my best friend all growing up & great family friends!) wedding reception. It was beautiful & so Aaron and Kristi!

So, when I went to Utah I stayed with Michelle & Katie (THANK YOU THANK YOU!). It was so great being back around those girls. They are hilarious & kept me laughing for hours :) You may find this picture odd, but it's not at all. Michelle makes these AH-MAZING "Nutter Butter Balls." I've missed them, so we decided to make some & of course needed to document our hard work! However, the question still remains: What happened to my arms?! hahaha

Aaron & his LADIES! I guess now I'm number two....and I'm okay with that! He found a great gal & I couldn't be happier for the both of them. Aaron and I have been the best of friends since we were babies. We have loved each other no matter what & put up with all the crap-good or bad. And, here is my advise for his beautiful bride:

Dear Kristi,
He may have times when all he needs is Cafe Rio, cookie cake & Dr. Pepper. These things will solve everything, so don't give him a hard time-just give in. :)

My last morning in Provo, we went and got french toast breakfast from Magelby's Fresh..yum!

Meg & Chelly

By far, Dad's favorite Christmas present this year....WINDEX! hahaha

Brandon & I on Christmas Day

Amber's favorite Christmas present from Mom & Dad: an adorable necklace that has all of her kids names engraved on it.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Slacker is right! It looks like you are having a fabulous time! And....I'm sad you came to Utah and didn't say hello. :( haha

Jessica said...

Looks like fun!! I am still waiting for you to come and visit me! :) I love you and miss you horribly!