Simply put, I have missed her.
She is such a good friend. She always knows what to say to make you smile. She is so caring and giving. She loves having a good time, even if it means just sitting and talking and baking. She is always there for laughs or tears.Even though I've been out of Provo for several months, she actually moved first...to Cedar City. I almost didn't forgive her when she left me, but then I had to because it was the best thing for her to do at that time. Just kidding Jess about that whole not forgiving thing! ;) We have kept in contact like crazy. I would go down and visit her or vice versa. Each time we saw each other, we picked up right where we left off. Her coming down to Arizona was exactly the same. The only things that have changed are that we can't see each other as often & when we do, it will be a tad more expensive! haha.
She is & has been one of my best friends for several years now. I love her more than anything. I'm grateful for her & her willingness to put up with me! ;)
Thanks Jess for spending some time with me. You have no idea how much it meant to have you come.

1 comment:
oh Megan!! I think you almost made me cry just barely!! I love and miss you so so much!! Now its your turn to come to Utah and stay with me ya know! Then I will come back! :) Love you, and thank you for always being there!!!
Post a Comment