Saturday, February 14, 2009

the inner "fat kid"

Well, yesterday was another SKI DAY! I was going to go with my roommates, but things came up so I ended up going with Aaron & Heather. It was so much fun! We did about 5 or 6 runs in just a few hours...Aaron was making us go super fast. Here are some pictures from our day.























Yes, Heather & I both took a couple nasty falls...but we didn't let that get us down! =)

It looks as though Aaron & I are canoodling, but we're not! He's been my best friend since we were 2!

Oh yes...this picture definitely has a story to go with it. As Aaron says, "I tried pulling a Sunny Bono." =) I was skiing around a turn a little too fast with nowhere to go. I almost ran right into that tree! Not the twig-like one you can see but the one right behind it. Whew! I just threw myself to the ground so I could stop. Good times.

So, Aaron & I sometimes refer to ourselves as "fat kids." This happens when we over indulge ourselves on things we shouldn't! After skiing, this is how our night went...

DELICIOUS Cafe Rio burritos...

We bought stuff to make homemade cheesesticks with marinara...


We drank LOTS of Dr. Pepper...

And ended by throwing in some cookie cake!

All in all, it was a fun-filled day! I do love to ski now! I still can't believe that I just started to learn.

2 comments:

Val said...

Haha you crack me up! That looks fun!!

Amber and Co. said...

I'm so glad you love to ski! How fun! Someday we'll all go together!

You and Aaron are hilarious. Looks like you had alot of fun!