My dear friend Heather is "friends" with Jo Dee Messina's road manager, which equals FREE concert tickets! Woot Woot!
Jessica . Dawna . Megan . Heather . ReynaLet me back up though...when Jess & I got down to Vegas, we went and saw my old roommate (whom I absolutely LOVE & ADORE!) Stephanie & her husband Dave. It was so great to see them! I wish we lived closer so I could see them more often though =( p.s. Thanks for all the candy...it helped us stay awake!
Heather & her two roommates drove down together, because they had to drive back to Provo after the concert ended. So, Jess & I drove down separate but we all met up at In & Out!

Well we went to the concert...Jo Dee was looking fabulous as always, especially with her 8 month along pregnant belly! It was a lot of fun being with these girls.

The next day Jess & I drove back to her cute & quaint little town of Parowan. On our drive we ran into a snow storm, but don't worry because we made it safely! When we had to get our stuff out of the car, Jessica let me use some irrigation boots...they were awesome! I totally felt like I was being welcomed into the small town. haha.
It was a really fun weekend! Thank you Heather for getting us tickets to the concert! Thank you Jessica for finally taking me to Parowan!

4 comments:
Yes! Now updating your blog wasn't that hard, was it? Keep it up!
I'm so glad you and Jess came along! Also, get a gym pass again so we can be friends. Seriously.
I love it!! The boots just finish it up! :) to bad we didnt take any of the little geo or trucks sliding everwhere! Only in a small town! hah love ya girl!
any pictures... ** sorry!
Happy Christmas bestie.
Post a Comment